Healthy skin is the most important element of a great looking face. Daily skin and facial care is much more effective in making us look beautiful than any cosmetics in the world. It is not only easy to achieve; it is a critical thing you can do for yourself. It is very important; no matter what skin type you have, to clean your face every day. Deep cleansing is important. It keeps pores clear, skin healthy and you looking good. A good scrub is essential for healthy clean skin. It will remove dead cells and smooth the surface of your face.
The scrub should be strong without being damaging. Stay away from scrubs that contain rough elements like ground bits of nut or seed extracts. Moisturizing is a necessity. Again, the product with the least amount of chemical additives is the best. Always use a light moisturizer on your face after cleansing and shaving and don’t forget your neck.
Facial skin care begins with cleansers; they help in the exfoliation of the skin and are gentle on the skin. There are special facial cleansing gels to remove facial make-up. Facial cleansers also refresh the skin. Healthy skin is young looking skin. There are preventative techniques that can promote the best skin possible and keep it looking its best longer. The most important thing that you can do to shelter your skin from damage is by establishing a good skin care regimen. It is very important to clean your skin every day. Deep cleansing is vital as it keeps pores clear and skin healthy. Cleansing products should be as chemical-free as possible.
Skin Care Tips for Black Spots
1. Make a paste of saffron and add some honey, apply it on the face to remove black spots.
2. Apply the paste of turmeric and curry leaves on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
3. Grind dried basil leaf, neem and mint. Add some turmeric powder and rose water to make it in a paste form and apply it on the spots.
4. Soak a chappathi in milk overnight. Make it into a paste and apply it on black heads. Repeat for several days.
5. Make a paste with mehndi and oil and apply on the face.
Skin Care Tips for Glowing skin
1. Mix half-a-cup honey to your bath water for soft and smooth skin.
2. Carrot juice applied daily fades blemishes.
3. A facemask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face.
4. For oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white.
5. For a soothing body pack, prepare a paste of mint leaves and almonds. Mix it with warm water and apply all over your body. Leave it till it dries and rinse with warm water.
6. Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.
7. Mix vinegar and rose water in equal quantities and apply.
Skin Care Tips for pimples
1. Make a paste with sandal wood and turmeric and apply it on the face.
2. A mixture of crushed mint leaves and oats will reduce pimples.
3. Crush garlic and take the juice and apply it on the face daily to reduce pimples.
4. Mix thick curd, turmeric and two drops of oil. Apply on the face.