Clinical Research Scientist
Northstar Neuroscience is a medical device company committed to developing innovative medical technologies.
This required an energetic, enthusiastic, hands-on individual: who can function effectively in a technological, informal entrepreneurial environment; committed to developing high quality studies by using well-defined principals that meet regulatory expectations; with proven analytical, interpersonal, communication, organization, and planning skills; specific knowledge of data management and biostatistical analysis; general medical device knowledge; awareness of the business and market needs; with the ability to produce clear, well-written English documentation; who can work well within a cross-functional team and positively represent Northstar Neuroscience in interactions with investigators and regulatory agencies.
- Obtain expertise in outcome measures of interest to particular applications.
- Contributes to the desin of clinical trials, including statistical design and analysis methods.
- Assists in the creation of systems for the collection of clinical trial data.
- Analyzes incoming data to assure clinical trial objectives are met.
- Analyzes study data per investigational plan requirements.
- Performs exploratory data analysis to gain additional insights.
- Works closely with investigators and biostatisticians.
- Prepares and communicates progress reports.
- Works with investigators to write study abstracts and manuscripts.
- Works on multiple projects.
B.S. degree in a science or engineering discipline, minimum. Applicable advanced degree desired. Minimum 5 years experience in related discipline. Advanced degree may substitute for experience. Hands-on experience with clinical study design, biomedical data collection and analysis. Specific tools: skills in a statistical analysis software platform, plus various software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
Please email your resume to the following email address and refer to posting #WBBACRA.
Northstar Neuroscience, Inc.
Reference Job Code: #WBBACRA
2401 4th Avenue, Suite 300
Bothell, WA 98121
Northstar Neuroscience, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer